Beautiful, award-winning map – get the Big Picture!
This is a stunning map of Canada's crown jewels: Banff, Yoho and Kootenay National Parks! These beautiful parks straddle the Continental Divide between British Columbia and Alberta and are filled with spectacular glaciers, rugged snow-capped peaks, glacier-fed turquoise lakes, and wildlife. This is the only map you'll need to plan your trip. Along with the detailed map is a information-packed visitor guide. This map has it all!
While Banff, Canada's first national park, is featured front and centre with this map, we've put in the same level of detail into describing its close cousins, Yoho and Kootenay (and Assiboine Provincial Park too!) to bring you the best 1:250,000 scale recreation map for your trip to Canada's Rockies!
- Banff, Yoho and Kootenay Parks
- Beautiful Shaded Relief
- Waterproof & Tear Resistant
- Information-packed Visitor Guide
- 80 Park Activities and Highlights
- Trails and Campsites
- Natural and Cultural History
- 100+ Hikes and Activity Descriptions
- Planning Tips
- Wildlife Viewing Guide
- Assiniboine Park Included!