PREMIUM MAP DESCRIPTION:
The Salish Sea encompasses the inland coastal waterways of southern BC and WA state, including the Strait of Georgia, Juan de Fuca Strait and Puget Sounds.
This important reference map represents the geographic essence of the Salish Sea bioregion, a complex transboundary and environmentally sensitive area which sustains us. The name honors the Coast Salish Peoples who have lived in the Pacific Northwest for thousands of years.
Created from over 100 different layers of data, this unique map – the first reference map for the area – is visually engaging and offers a wealth of information from up close or at a distance.
1) PREMIUM VERSION:
- Printed on premium 260 gsm (thick, heavy stock), low luster photographic paper.
- High-quality, detailed print using commercial inkjet technology.
- Suitable for framing / hanging on your walls.
- Map is shipped rolled in a tube - this is not a folded map.
- Shipping is NOT included.
2) OPTIONS AT CHECKOUT:
- Select theme for the map legend: Choose an Orca, Humpback Whale, or Octopus image for the legend graphic (I kinda like the Pacific Octopus...).