2021 EDITION The map used by BC Parks Rangers!
We partnered with BC Parks to create this exceptional 1:50,000 scale map. It's the ONLY dedicated hiking, biking, horse riding, and backcountry ski map available for Manning Park, and its beautiful cousin, Skagit Valley Park. These two parks share boundaries and offer loads of recreational and nature-based activities.
These picturesque parks harbour a legacy that dates back to British Columbia's early days as a province - you can still hike/ride along the many historic horse trails built by British engineers in the mid-1880s - and we've identified these trails (btw, they've all been GPS'd) so you can travel back in time as you make your way into the heart of Manning Park.
Winner of "Best Overall Map" - Avenza, 2014.
- Two parks in one map – Manning and Skagit Valley Parks
- Beautiful Shaded Relief
- Waterproof & Tear Resistant
- Detailed 25 m Contours
- GPS-Ready: UTM & Lat/Long
- Trails / Routes / Distances
- Popular Heather Meadows Route
- Hike / Traverse Descriptions
- Historic Notes
- Information Guide / Climate Charts
- Historic Hiking / Horse Riding Trails