POSTER MAP DESCRIPTION:
Winner — Best Reference Map 2022 (CaGIS Map Design Competition)
This important and beautiful map represents the geographic essence of the Salish Sea bioregion, a complex transboundary and environmentally sensitive area which sustains us. The name honors the Coast Salish Peoples who have lived in the Pacific Northwest for thousands of years.
Created from over 100 different layers of data, this map – the first and only reference map for the area – is visually engaging and offers a wealth of information from up close or at a distance.
POSTER MAP FEATURES:
- Printed on bright white, uncoated, matte poster stock (175 gsm).
- Lithographic print using fade resistant inks.
- Suitable for framing / hanging on your walls.
- Map is shipped rolled in a tube - this is not a folded map.
- Note - Poster does not have stylized border included with Premium map.